A complimentary half-day event to help you deliver real-time business and gain competitive advantage with SAP HANA.
In today’s business world, basing decisions on data that is weeks or even days old can prove costly. Organizations that can close the gap between when analytic data is captured and events taking place now have tremendous competitive advantage. This is running in real time and leading organizations are turning to SAP HANA® and SAP S/4HANA® applications to achieve this.
The road to become a real-time business with SAP HANA can also begin in the data warehouse. Here, next generation SAP BW/4HANA fully leverages the SAP HANA in-memory platform and provides a vastly improved user experience.
Yet migrating to SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, and SAP BW/4HANA requires significant planning and the right IT strategy.
Join experts from HPE and Bluefin Solutions at this afternoon Forum for Real-Time Business where you will:
- Understand key differences between systems running SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4HANA and how to choose the right system architecture for large multi-terabyte databases
- Discover how to optimize SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4HANA system deployments for scale and cost efficiency
- Learn how to achieve five 9s availability for mission-critical SAP S/4HANA applications
- Hear what’s new in SAP BW/4HANA and considerations from a user, process, and IT view
- Gain valuable lessons from numerous migrations to SAP HANA
Admission is FREE for customers and lunch is provided, but seating is limited. To apply for admission, complete our quick online registration form. Please share this registration link with any colleagues who may also benefit by joining you!